Nowdays People Want To Hide There Files Or Folder ,So no one Can Access them without your Permission,So we come With new Post.
Hide files in your android device without any
app or also here is not any difficult method, it
is very simple to hide your files in your
Technology-Duniya sharing a new
tweak by using you can hide your files which
you want to hide and didn't seen it in public,
if you also do not want to share your secrets
with others then you can go ahead and read
that post and steps to hide your files in
No need to download any third party app, I'm
going to discuss the easiest way to hide
folders or files in android. You may need to
hide folders because of your nasty cousin or
because of ultra-personal stuffs (you know
what I mean). And the best part about the
process is that you don't need any third party
app. Sounds interesting, no? So alright let the
Stuffs You're Going to Need:
- A working android device.
- A File Manager (default).
- Few fingers to work with.
Ok let’s do it:-
1. First of all switch on your phone and unlock
it (just kidding).
2. Now open your file manager.
For this tutorial, I'm using the default file
manager of my Redmi Note 3.
3. Next go to your file manager settings and
look for the term, Show Hidden Files/Folders .
4. And enable/mark it.
5. Then save your settings.
6. Now rename the existing folder you want to
hide or create a new one.
7. I'm going to hide a pre-created folder name
8. While renaming the folder just add an extra
dot (.) right before all the characters. And
save it e.g. ( .New Folder )
9. After that go to the file manager settings
again and disable/unmark Show Hidden Files/
10. You're all done .
11. The files at the folder will not be viewable
12. Now you don't need to think twice before
giving you is handheld to your nasty cousin
(only if he/she's not reading this post on our
page at the same time).
13. But remember, the folder will be noticeable
on a computer easily.
Stay Tuned With Us....
More Tricks Coming Soon