Reliance Jio is Offering unlimited internet and voice calls for everyone, but this can only be accessed with activated Jio Sim. People are still don’t know the proper way of activation and even completing the activation process some people are still not getting the network signal in their mobiles. This can happen because of activation mistake or non-volte support mobiles. Here from this article you can get the solution of no network signal, Everyone wants to know the reliance jio sim activation time and the activation status, because once reliance jio sim activation has been completed from company side they won’t help you any further.
Steps to activate Reliance Jio Sim :
• Once you got the jio sim, all you need to keep is Aadhar card & 2 passport size photos
• You need to provide valid email if at the time of Jio buy, because all the details will sent to that number.
• Once you got the Reliance jio sim card from jio store, then you will get an email id.
• Activation process is completely online, you can visit jio store just for verification.
• Follow the steps given in that email for reliance jio sim activation process.
• Receipt of bill will be mailed to your address and you will also receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
• That’s it everything is completed now you just need to verify ownership
• Now call on 1977 (toll free) Reliance Jio customer number. Customer care employees may ask you about the details in receipt, so keep that receipt in front of you before making call to reliance jio customer number. You also need to submit last 4 digits of Adhar card for reliance jio sim activation process.
• If you are unable to call 1977, just read this article till the end. I have given complete solutions for all reliance jio sim activation problems.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time : The usual and very normal reliance jio sim activation time is 4 hours only. But in some cases it might take up to 20 days, because of huge demand for reliance jio sim activation process is being delayed in some cities. Here I am giving every major place reliance jio sim activation time details.
• Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Mumbai is 15 mins to 1 Hour • Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Delhi is 15 mins to 1 Hour • Reliance Jio Sim Activation Time in Bangalore is 15 mins to 1 Hour
Because both Mumbai and Delhi Jio stores holds e-KYC facility. So where customers needs to submit biometrics like fingerprint of your thumb and in some cases retina scan. This is now available in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai, so if you live near to that place it’s better to complete reliance jio sim activation process from this way.
If there is a huge rush in your area jio stores then the reliance jio sim activation time will take up to 4-5 days. In this case you need to fill the form and you have to wait for your turn. As they activate every application manually you may expect some delay in the mean time.
Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay :
Once you filled the form you will get the instant message which is asking your to complete the tele verification of reliance jio sim activation process. This won’t cause any delay if you follow every step correctly. So once the verification is over you will be able to activate the jio sim in few mins. If not reliance jio sim activation delay will take place, so to avoid this problem you need to follow these steps.
How to Avoid Reliance Jio Sim Activation Delay :
• If you haven’t received any SMS from Reliance company or if it has been more than a week then you better check with the reliance jio store from where you actually filled the form, there might be a possibility that your form got rejected, you can confirm that there • Make sure, your registered mobile number is updated with your Aadhaar card. • Your Aadhaar card is not from outstation (not sure why this is a limitation)
How to check Reliance Jio Sim Activation Status :
• You need to fill and submit one form in Jio Store • After that you will receive one message for tele-verififcation of reliance jio sim activation process. • Once the tele-verification is over, you will be able to see signal in your phone.
That’s how the activation process is going to happen, but if anything goes wrong the reliance jio sim activation delay will happen. You can still track every process by contacting the jio store. Follow the above mentioned steps on reliance jio sim activation delay then you will be able to track down your reliance jio sim activation status.
How To Get Signal after Reliance Jio Sim Activation Process ?
Once the sim is activated properly then you will be able to find the signal on the network bar, but if you didn’t got any signal that means there are two possibilities.
• Your sim isn’t activated properly
• Your Device isn’t VoLTE supported
Reliance Jio Sim isn’t Working : Fixed
This problem means, either you didn’t got the range or your reliance jio sim card isn’t been activated. Try to follow the below mentioned solutions
1977 isn’t Working
I got some complaints like 1977 isn’t working, just follow these steps then it will work for sure
• Place the reliance jio sim in slot 1 • Turn on Device and Enable mobile Data in Jio Sim Slot • Open JioJoin App and allow all permissions to that app • Open dial pad and now try calling 1977, just make sure that mobile data is on
Reliance jio sim isn’t activating :
It will activate if you follow every steps properly, just call 1977 for reliance jio sim activation process but you must use jiojoin app for activation.
Incoming and Outgoing calls aren’t Working in Reliance Jio Sim
This means your device isn’t VoLTE supported, which means voice over LTE this should be needed to make HD calls from your device. Without this you can’t use voice calls, many users are facing this problem in these days as their devices aren’t VoLTE support. But this can be solved from this following steps
• You have to use JioJoin app to make Calls, JioJoin app is now renamed as Jio4GVoice • This problem will be removed with device update, just check whether you got any system update • Because every smartphone company is now sending VoLTE update in their devices
No 4G Speed in Reliance Jio Sim :
This can be happened depending up on your area, in some cities jio recorded 740 mbps speed. So make sure your internet settings are fine if not you can follow this article to increase the jio 4G speed up to 40 mbps.
What are the network settings in Reliance Jio Sim ?
You might need to know these following network settings, because sometimes you need to edit to get the maximum speed in your jio sim or to use jio sim in other mobile you need to make few changes in network settings. So note this following network settings in this reliance jio sim and just make sure they set to default.
If you are facing any network issues do follow these steps to restore them, you can only do this after reliance jio sim activation process
1. Just make sure that you did inserted your reliance jio sim in primary slot. For dual sim you can insert in any slot, but the slot should support 4G LTE 2. Then visit settings > Mobile networks > Access point names 3. Now choose Jio 4G option from the following list. 4. You should notice this following details. If not, then you can do manual settings just like these: • APN : jionet • APN type : Default • Proxy : Not set • Port : Not set • Username : Not set • Password : Not set 5. That’s it now you will receive network, still facing the issue better contact customer support.
What is the Reliance Jio Customer Care Number ?
For any queries, you can call on 1800-890-1977. If they didn’t respond well jio stores holds different jio customer care number. You can check it online for your nearby jio store number.